The F100B is a highly reliable state-of-the-art model armed with original Yamaha four stroke technology and know-how gathered from nearly 40 years of experience in the outboard motor industry.
Beneath the sophisticated and dynamic styling of its cowling lies the industry’s first 16-valve DOHC in-line-4-cylinder engine, finely tuned to optimize the features you want from a four stroke: clean, quiet and economical performance. But don’t worry, these haven’t come at the expense of exciting power.
Microcomputer controlled ignition timing, optimized intake/exhaust efficiency and a separate devise-equipped carburetor for each cylinder ensure the outstanding combustion performance that means both fuel economy plus high power output and hard-driving torque. And, you will also appreciate the exceptional light weight and compactness.
Here it is, the F100B, and unbeatable package in every aspect of performance and function. It is Yamaha’s answer to what the next generation of four stroke outboards should be, now.
- 16-Valve DOHC Direct Action In-Line 4 – high power & torque
- Prime Start – Sure Start
- Blow-By Gas Reburning System – Clean
- Micro-Computer Control – high performance, reliability, convenience
- Long Intake – High Torque
- Single Cylinder Unit Wide Range Power Trim & Tilt (PTT) – sure and quick operation
- Water Sealed Outer Wall – low noise
- Start-In-Gear Prevention – convenience
- Labyrinth Exhaust System & Long-Span Mounting System – Low noise, low vibration
- Over-Rev Limiter, Overheat Warning & Low Oil Pressure Warning – reliability
- Yamaha ideal anti-corrosion system – YDC-30, multi-anodes & alumite – durability